Social media usage
By posting any comments, posts or other material on Horace Mann social media presences, including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter, you give Horace Mann the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Horace Mann in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or "spam."
Horace Mann reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform to these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user's access to the social media presence(s) upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the social media presence(s), regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
The Horace Mann Companies
Office of Consumer Affairs
P.O. Box 3603
Springfield, IL 62715
Or, you may fill out a complaint form.